Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Flow Chart

I was slightly confused by this assignment in the beginning.  I had to carefully plan out my flow chart before designing the actual flow chart.

The first flow chart I did was "ordering the book off amazon."  I began by going to amazon.com and walked through the steps of ordering a book off amazon.  This was very helpful because each step I went through on the website I wrote down on my rough draft what the order is.  My flowchart has multiple decisions/questions in a row.  I am not necessarily sure if that is the right thing to do in a flowchart, but I did not know any other way to organize the steps.  The final product turned out very well.  I was thorough and careful because I did not want to miss any important steps.  My flowchart is easy to read and would help anyone who does not know how to order a book off amazon.
 

The second flowchart was about "researching cognitive load on google."  Again, I went through actual process and wrote down the steps on my rough draft.  This flowchart was shorter than the first one because there were not as many steps involved in this flowchart.  Since this flowchart was shorter I felt that it looked more organized.  The first flowchart had so many steps in it that it looked slightly messy.  This flowchart is not only well researched but aesthetically appealing too.  I was able to make the words larger and be less concerned about the limited space on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment